The #1 component of business success? Marketing.
If you know how to market, you are going to get rich. If you are an ineffective marketer, you won’t. It’s that simple.
One of the richest men in the world, Howard Ruff, once said, “If I could teach my kids one thing, it would be the skill of marketing because with that skill, they’d be successful with anything they did.”
The World’s Greatest Marketing Seminar is a hands-on, step-by-step, paint-by-numbers marketing program where you will develop a brilliant marketing plan and learn the specific strategies necessary to making a fortune in any business.
The objective of the seminar is for you to leave with a marketing plan of the caliber you would normally pay an agency over $100,000 to produce. Best of all, after creating this plan at The World’s Greatest Marketing Seminar, you’ll own a transferable skill in marketing that can make you money for the rest of your life!
Through high-impact processes and exercises, you’ll learn how to:
- Write killer sales and marketing copy that will have people lining up to buy from you
- Create powerful objection responses for your market that eradicate barriers to buying
- Identify your ultimate USP (Unique Selling Proposition) and become a master at creating the “hooks” that close every sale
- Create a name and tagline for any company and brand strategically and meaningfully for your market
- Use the four most critical elements of guaranteeing success in any marketing campaign
- And much, much more!
Watch What Happened
At The World’s Greatest Marketing Seminar 2012, we had a powerful panel of expert speakers interviewed by Adam Markel, Executive Director of Peak Potentials and the course’s lead trainer. Watch their responses and learn from their experiences.
ERROR! http://www.youtube.com/embed/sP0_Tvez07g?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent does not seem to be a valid video. Please verify the URL.
ERROR! http://www.youtube.com/embed/_0vHsci9s54?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent does not seem to be a valid video. Please verify the URL.