Put your financial house in order.
Have you lost money, and consequently your confidence, with the current state of the economy? Are you in debt or behind on your mortgage? Do you have trouble understanding finances or keeping your finances organized? Is your income going out as quickly as it is coming in?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re not alone. And, since it is nearly impossible to achieve financial freedom without a targeted strategy, specific knowledge and vigilant organization around your finances, mastering these things is essential.
This course was designed specifically to guide you in building a strong financial foundation. A foundation capable of generating and sustaining the wealth you intend to put on top of it. A foundation that won’t crack under pressure, and will weather the changing dynamics of your financial goals and needs for a lifetime.
At this two-day intensive you will:
- Learn the 10 foundational building blocks of wealth and an easy step-by-step system to build a solid foundation.
- Create a cash flow strategy, or budget, that is customized for your specific income.
- Find out what you should do in the current real estate market – as a buyer or seller.
- Put together a realistic retirement plan to ensure you get where you want to be, when you want to be there.
- Review your credit score and learn specific ways to raise it.
- Create a personal plan for getting out of debt and staying out of debt.
- Write or update your will to make sure it is up-to-date, legal and strong enough to win against anyone that tries to contest it.
- Learn how to lower your interest rates – for credit cards, car loans, and more.
- Figure out your specific insurance needs and the options available to you.
- Plus much more!
Course Dates & Locations:
Dates: May 4 – 5, 2013
Location: Los Angeles Airport Marriott, 5855 West Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045 **NEW AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2013**
Hotel Information: www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/laxap-los-angeles-airport-marriott/
Check In: May 4, 2013 7am-8:30am
Start Time: 9am