Develop the most important skills of a successful leader.
The world is divided into two types of people: leaders and followers.
The leaders are those who can influence others and gain loyalty and support from those they work with – they are the highly successful people, and their success leads to wealth.
What many people don’t realize is that leaders aren’t simply born, they’re made.
At Ultimate Leadership Camp you’ll develop the fundamental skills of a successful leader by practicing the art of leadership — again and again — until it becomes second nature.
After participating in Ultimate Leadership Camp and developing your leadership skills and style, you will:
- Have more clarity in your personal and professional vision and goals
- Achieve your objectives with less struggle and fewer obstacles
- Inspire confidence and loyalty from those you work with
- Enjoy more popularity and even admiration from colleagues and friends
- Develop a calm and confident approach to problems and opportunities
Course Dates & Locations:
Dates: August 11-15, 2013
Location: Glacier Valley Farm, Brackendale, British Columbia, Canada
Check In: August 11th, 3pm – 6pm
Start Time: 7pm